You have put a lot of time and effort into pursuing your PhD degree. Now it's time to focus on how to leverage your expertise into a satisfying and productive career. An individual development plan (IDP) helps you explore career possibilities and set goals to follow the career path that fits you best.
- Exercises to help you examine your skills, interests, and values
- A list of 20 scientific career paths with a prediction of which ones best fit your skills and interests
- A tool for setting strategic goals for the coming year, with optional reminders to keep you on track
- Articles and resources to guide you through the process
BBMB GLC Individual Learning Plans will be used to demonstrate GLC learning outcomes in the:
- Development of an Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Learning what resources are available for professional development and career exploration
- Learning how to explore possible career options
- Getting to know what professionals in their field of interest are doing